Recette: Non classé
The recipe for Jam classic and easy to prepare.
-1.1 kg of strawberries
(1) wash and drain strawberries, then dry them carefully and equeutez – the. Cut larger fruits in half and keep the other integers.
(2) pour the sugar and 40 ml of water in a bowl to jams, bring to boil and let Cook until 114 ° C (at le petit boulé). When this temperature is reached, dip strawberries into obtained sugar syrup.
(3) after the resumption of the boil, continue cooking over high heat for about 10 minutes, making sure to stir frequently and gently at l ' with a skimmer so strawberries n ' attach to the bottom of the bowl.
(4) check the cooking: a bit of jam on a cold plate must be fixed quickly. Then remove the Pan from heat and ecumez carefully with Strawberry Jam, then mix one last time.
5) put into pots using the funnel and ladle, cover and Sterilise.