Recette: Non classé
The recipe for rhubarb and Strawberry Jam. It is advisable to use strawberries from Mara.
-1 kg of rhubarde
-1 kg of strawberries
–1.6 kg granulated sugar
–2 vanilla pods
–2 lemons untreated
(1) Peel the rhubarde by removing the thin membranes that cover the stems and cut them into sections of 2-3 cm long.
(2) wash and hull strawberries. If they are Santa, cut into pieces.
(3) wash the lemons by brushing, finely grate the zest and squeeze their juice.
(4) alternate strawberries, rhubarb and lemon juice mixed in layers in a large bowl with sugar crisatllise added lemon zest.
5) cover with a cloth and leave to macerate for 12 hours.
(6) at the end of this time, drain the fruit over a bowl to jams to collect their juice.
(7) bring to gentle boil for 10 minutes, then add the fruit and reduce the intensity of the fire.
(8) Cook 20 to 25 minutes foaming at the outset and stirring often.
(9) check doneness by making the test from the cold plate where a drop should freeze instantly.
(10) immediately implement pots scalded and dried.