Recette: Non classé
Strawberry ginger jam recipe.
-2.5 kg of very fragrant strawberries
–2 kg granulated sugar
–1 nice piece of fresh ginger (100-150g)
(1) wash and hull strawberries. If they are large cut into pieces.
(2) weigh and weigh the same weight in sugar.
(3) grate the ginger to get the value of 4 to 6 tablespoons. Mixes the grated sugar ginger. Alternate strawberries layered with the sugar in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice.
4) cover with a cloth and let marinate 12 hours.
(5) at the end of this time, pour the contents of the bowl in a bowl to jams.
6) bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and cook 30 minutes foaming at the outset and stirring often so the strawberries do not attach.
(7) check the cooking by pouring a bit of jam on a cold plate inclined: it must freeze instantly and not flow.
(8) immediately implement pots scalded and dried.