Recette: Non classé
A delicious recipe for vanilla Apple jelly.
-1 kg of apples
–1 kg jam sugar
–2 vanilla pods
(1) wash the apples and cut into four.
(2) the Cook (with skin and seeds) in 1 litre of water with lemon juice, for 45 minutes.
(3) drain through a colander, pressing a little, then let drain 2 hours at least (more if possible).
(4) combine the Apple juice, the sugar and the vanilla pods split and scraped.
(5) cook 5 to 7 minutes stirring.
(6) put potted scalded and dried.
(7) boucher hermetically