Recette: Non classé
The recipe for brown sugar pineapple Marmalade.
-1.5 kg of pineapple about
–650g sugar powder
–1 vanilla pod
(1) Peel the pineapple, cut into wedges, remove the Woody part of the Center, cut into pieces: must be obtained approximately 1 kg of pulp.
(2) pour 20 cl water in a bowl to jams. Add the sugar and the lime juice.
(3) bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved and the syrupy consistency, but without caramelize (about 5 minutes).
(4) put pineapple chunks and bean vanilla split in two and well scraped into the syrup and then mix.
(5) make resume the boils, reduce heat to sweet and let cure 55 minutes stirring often with a spatula and foaming.
(6) check doneness: a few drops poured on a cold plate inclined must freeze instantly.
(7) remove the vanilla, mix and put in jars.